What you get
- Rental rates include a Full Tank of Gas, Helmet, Goggles, Trail Map & ResQLink personal locator beacon.
- A damage waiver with a $3,000 deductible is included in the rental rate. You may upgrade your damage waiver for $15 per day, per machine with a $1,500 deductible. Pre-authorization for the damage waiver amount MUST be approved during check-out. 100% of funds are released at check-in, if machine is undamaged.
- To secure a reservation a $100 deposit per machine, per day is required.
- 20% processing fee is kept for cancellations occurring within 48 hours of reservation. (2-weeks for multi-day reservations)
- You must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license. The license must be presented the day of your rental. (NO EXCEPTIONS) If you are unable to present your driver's license the day of your rental you will not be permitted to operate the vehicle and your rental fee will be forfeited.
- Drivers between the ages of 18 and 20 who can present a valid driver's license and are accompanied by a parent or guardian during the entire rental period will be allowed to operate a rental vehicle with signed release of liability by the parent or guardian present.
- Passengers under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- ALL reservation cancellations will be charged a 20% processing fee. Full refunds, minus the 20% processing fee will be issued if cancellation is made 48 hours in advance of reservation start time.
- Machines must be returned CLEAN with a FULL TANK of gas or an additional refueling or cleaning fee will apply.